Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures

I just wanted to share a few pictures of our little girl. I cannot believe she is going to be 6 months old this Friday. That is so amazing. She is growing up so fast!

I have this week off of work - kind of. I worked Sunday, and I work Saturday - but I have the weekdays off. It is nice to be able to just relax this week. Having an extra day off makes all the difference in the world. I haven't been very productive so far, but I will work on that. :)

We have a hike with the youth group scheduled for tomorrow. Actually, Tim has a hike. I am just planning on taking Sarah and meeting them for lunch afterwards. It will be nice to relax with the youth a little bit. Sarah and I end up leaving youth group early every week so that she can get to bed, and I miss spending time with them! We have a 6 Flags trip next week as well, so that will be another bonding opportunity.

Now...on to the pictures I promised.

I love outfits with matching hats. But Sarah has such a big melon, that most of the hats end up looking like this on her:

Crazy eyes! I love it. :)

She loves to eat these blocks. I can't remember who bought them for her, but they sure keep her entertained! She loves to knock them over when Tim stacks them too.

Miss Innocent, sitting in her stroller...she would NOT take a nap this day, no matter what I did. Little stinker.

No comments: