Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Concise update? Hopefully.

My dad has sent out weekly bulk e-mails for at least the past 10 years, giving updates about the happenings in our family. His e-mails are usually only one or two paragraphs long, but you walk away with information on everyone in the family! That...is an art. :)

Here is my attempt at summarizing our week.

Sarah is feeling better. She is back to her normal sleeping routine but wants to nurse every hour or two. I am back to work and have mixed feeling about that. I miss my baby, but I enjoy seeing my co-workers and taking care of people. Tim is doing well. He has experienced some stress relief: He was in charge of our church Easter egg hunt yesterday, and it was a success. We had about 120 kids (plus parents) participate. It was great to see so many people of the church put time and energy into helping with this event.

Here is our attempted family picture from this afternoon:


We will be leaving for Ohio one week from today. We are very excited!!!

1 comment:

Marvin said...

Great seeing your pictures. I know how much your families are looking forward to your visit. Marvin