Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

"Patiently" waiting - the 2 of us. :)

I received a phone call this morning from a co-worker: "How are you doing? You just kind of disappeared. I just wanted to make sure everything is okay." Well, everything is still okay. We are just waiting! I have been experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions but nothing regular and consistent. Tim says we need to go for a long walk today. That sounds like a good idea.

We tried to coax Baby out yesterday with the incentives of presents and a monkey of his/her very own. It was to no avail. What are we going to do with a child that cannot be bribed? :)

I wanted to share a driving experience from Christmas Eve, but there is no way I could top Tim's eloquent post. Therefore, I will refer you to the link provided.

Merry Christmas a day late! Our celebration consisted of morning gift opening, talking to the family via telephone, and dining at the home of a family from church - where we actually did sit around the living room and sing Christmas carols! It's not just in the movies! :) It was a good day. I hope you all enjoyed your celebrations as well!

No comments: