Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Weekend Sarah!

This time last year, I was lying in a hospital bed, naively believing I would be holding a new baby sometime that day. I was dreaming about whether this would be a boy or a girl...thinking it would be so much fun to have a boy, but secretly hoping for a girl.
Now this year, I watch my little girl play with her toys, and I wonder how life could possibly get any better than this. I love to watch her learn and grow, and I am so thankful and blessed to have her in my life! Being a mom is the best job in the world, and I am lucky enough to be able to do that full-time at the moment. I can honestly say I am enjoying every minute of it.
Happy birthday Sarah! I look forward to spending the rest of the weekend watching you open gifts and eat cake and ice cream for the first time. You are a joy, and I love you more than I ever knew was possible! (Refer to Tim's blog for a first-time Daddy's perspective.)

1 comment:

The Vs said...

So precious! :) It is such a blessing to be a mommy!