Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Stay-at-home Mom again!

My job assignment at Ohio State was completed this past Thursday. I really enjoyed my time there. Everything about the job was positive. At the same time, I am excited to be back at my parents' house with the knowledge that we do not have to travel every weekend and I do not have to be at work every day! I am enjoying spening time with Sarah and finding an at-home routine again.

Tim has two speaking engagements this month. Please keep him (us) in your prayers, especially as this means travelling during the snowy season. We are excited about these opportunities and look forward to seeing what God has in store!

I stole an idea from Tim this week: Listening through the Bible. I read along as I listen to the Bible being read on my iPod. I have already had several occasions where the reader emphasizes things differently than I would have in my own reading, and it is interesting. There have been a few "hmmm" moments, and I really enjoy this.

We have several inches of snow outside, and it has been coming down consistently since I woke up around 7:00. I am thankful for our nice neighbor who owns a snowblower and uses it not only on his own driveway and sidewalks, but also on those of his neighbors. What a tremendous blessing and help that is!

No comments: