Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love Her!

I just wanted to share a picture of Sarah and me, taken by my dad this morning. Love her!

We have been so pleased with Sarah's sleeping schedule lately. There was one night last week when she woke up at 3am and could not fall back asleep. Out of pure frustration, we just let her cry herself to sleep. Since that night, she has not wanted to be cuddled to sleep at night. (I already miss that.) She wants to cuddle while she drinks her milk, then she wants to lay in her bed and put herself to sleep! Of course she protests when you lay her down and cries until you are out of eyesight, but then there is silence...until 6:30 in the morning! Ahhhhhh, it is sweet.

She is also taking better naps. She tells us (in various ways) when she wants to go to sleep. She has gone to the door leading up to the stairs, patted it and said "night night". She has pulled out her nighttime books, had us read them to her, and then said "night night". She has also nodded her head when we asked if she wanted to go night night, grabbed her bear, and waited for us to take her upstairs.

I'm loving it. I pray this continues.

No comments: