Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

23 weeks

We are getting to know a little bit more about Baby's personality. He or she is a typical little baby who loves to kick and do flips in the middle of the night - specifically between midnight and six am. He or she is also a trickster and likes to lay still whenever Daddy tries to say hi!

I have been trying to play the guitar more now that they say the baby is able to hear. A friend at work was telling me how her baby girl responds to the songs she sang when she was pregnant. I think it would be really neat if Tim and I are able to play music and see it have a calming effect on the baby once he or she is born. That's my little experiment.

We finished our registries at Babies R Us and Target. I'm enjoying just looking at baby stuff. We haven't really bought anything, but I love to just go browse...and I'm not usually a shopper...

I'm finishing up a girl baby quilt. I've had a boy one ready for awhile now, so Baby will have something handmade from me when he or she arrives. :) We are still trying to organize the house a little better to make space for this baby. :)

AWANA (our children's program) starts up at church tonight. We are switching from Wednesday nights to Sundays this year, so it will be interesting to see how many kids come to it. Tim and I are working with the junior highers again. High school youth group will continue to meet on Wednesday nights.

That's about it with us!

No comments: