Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

32 weeks, tomorrow!

Wow...it's not far away now...I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed...

Our childbirth class this week wasn't quite as weird as last. We learned some useful things about how to deal with pain during birth. Next Monday is "video night". Tim won't be able to go, so I'm debating whether to go or not. I saw 2 deliveries during nursing school. I should be set. :) We have another checkup with the doctor on Monday. Fun times!

This Saturday we have a video scavenger hunt with the youth group. I'm looking forward to that. It seems like it has been awhile since we've had a group activity. Hopefully there will be a good turnout!

I had another dream this week that the baby was born and we still didn't want to know the sex of it. Just to clarify: We do eventually want to know whether our baby is a boy or a girl. I have had several of these dreams now, and they are rather disturbing!

We had a fun experience a few nights ago. I was laying down, feeling my belly, and I realized there was a hard spot just below my ribs - I'm pretty sure it was the head. After feeling around for a little bit, we were able to actually feel where Baby started and ended. That's so cool. There's really a little person in there!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hopefully that little bump was the rump! He/she will be too big to turn-don't want a C-section. I hope you're practicing your breathing-it really does help, but you have to practice, practice, practice!!!!

Robynne said...

Wow. Having a baby and not wanting to know the sex after it's born would make diaper changes difficult.