Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Swiffer Wet Jet

Cleaning the house during pregnancy has proven to be a challenge - especially mopping. This could be due to the fact that I am under the impression that "Mom's way is best". My mom cleaned our floors on her hands and knees with a bucket full of soapy water. I have tried several different mops, but they just don't work as well as Mom's way!

Imagine my surprise when Tim and I went home in October and I learned that Mom had bought a Swiffer. I was a little disappointed, actually. How could anything compare to good old hands and knees?

Well, "Mom's way is best". So last week I bought a Swiffer. I swept and then mopped our floors for the first time in...awhile...and they have never looked better. It didn't hurt my back...or knees...or belly... Ahhhhh!!!

Yesterday I dropped an egg on the floor while making breakfast. It was so easy to clean up. I was almost excited about it!

So this Swiffer is my new best friend. I will probably have really clean floors from now on. Yay, Swiffer!

No comments: