Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

It's hot!

It has been abnormally warm here the past 2 days. As I write this, pretty much all the windows in the house are open, all the fans we own are in use, and it is still uncomfortable. There is no wind! This is very unusual for this area...and we don't know how to deal with it. :)
Sarah went "swimming" for the first time today. I think she was wondering, "why is this crazy lady giving me a bath outside with my clothes on?" She was more comfortable after that though! We decided to go for a drive this afternoon since the car has air conditioning and the house does not. We ended up at the beach - which is normally windy and cold, but was very very comfortable today! Sarah didn't know what she thought of the beach (this was her first trip). She had just woken up from a nap though.
Tim and I are both getting over being sick. It hit Tim early Thursday morning, and I got it Thursday afternoon. Sarah has been fine so far, so we're hoping all this was caused by something we ate. We are both still feeling a bit weak and queasy. Hopefully this won't stick around too much longer!

1 comment:

Robynne said...

Aw! Your beach pictures are so cute! I miss you guys! Hope you're dealing with the heat without it killing you. ;)