I have decided to begin a weekly Friday theme. I love alliteration. What do you think of the title?
As you can probably guess, each Friday (that I post) I am going to focus on five favorites about something. Some posts may be silly. Some may be serious. Some may just be boring. Let me know what you think. :)
So for today:
Five Favorites about putting Sarah to sleep
1. She snuggles! She does not do this much any other time of the day. But at nighttime, when she is sleepy and ready for bed, she becomes a little bit of a cuddle bug. She likes to snuggle up on your shoulder and fall asleep in your arms.
2. She pouts "Mama" when I lay her in her crib. It is so sweet and pathetic and simply warms my heart.
3. She giggles like crazy when she sees Bluebeary and her cup of milk. She knows it's time for bed, she's ready for it, she's excited, and she shows it.
4. She gives lots of kisses. These become really funny to her in the dark, and she will do it over and over and over again.
5. She tries to trick her momma. She squirms around when she is trying to get comfortable in my arms. I'll ask her if she's ready to go in her crib, and all of the sudden her head goes down on my shoulder and she is as still as can be. That usually only lasts a few seconds though and she's at it again. It makes me laugh every time.