Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I am enjoying spending the day with my little one today. She and Daddy took me out to lunch yesterday, since we knew it would be naptime after church today. We had a great day together, and we are just relaxing today!

We had a delicious breakfast at the church this morning, and I was presented with this beautiful corsage:
My girl and me after church:
The coat in that picture is one that Mamaw made when I was a baby. My mom saved it all these years, and now Sarah is just about big enough to wear it! There is a matching hat...maybe some day she will leave it on long enough for me to capture a picture. :)
What a difference one year makes! Mother's Day, 2009:

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww...glad you had a good day :)

I try to do the tot school every day, but some days we are too busy doing other stuff. But, Maddie loves her "games" and is always asking to play another one so it's not too hard to do stuff. it is so much fun and kind of nice to do stuff besides randomly play with her toys. And she is learning so that's fun, too!