Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Favorites Friday

There are definitely more than five favorites about this topic. In order to stay true to the blog post title, I am only naming five. These are my favorites today - they may change tomorrow. :) But here they are, for your enjoyment:

Five Favorites About My Husband:

1. He is a thinker. He is constantly thinking about something important. :)

2. He is silly. Some people who have known him for years would not believe that statement, but it is very true. This leads to another favorite that I am going to combine with this one. He is funny. He comes up with the funniest comments that are totally unexpected, and he makes me laugh every day.

3. He makes me feel beautiful. I may not always like what I see when I look in the mirror, but he has a way of making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

4. He loves his little girl. He plays with her for hours on end. She is so special and important to him, and that is obvious to anyone who has ever seen the two of them together.

5. He loves the Lord. He strives to live each day for God's glory, and he leads our household by example. He challenges me every day, and I love to listen to him preach. His messages are not simply words that he prepares for Sunday sermons. They are filled with lessons that he has learned and is striving to live out in his daily life.

No comments: