Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Football, AWANA, and Tot School

Football season is upon us.  This week, the "real" season of Monday Night Football began.  My husband had an idea to invite the men of the church to join him to watch the Monday night games.  There were ten men gathered in our livingroom this week, and I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in my room, watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy on Hulu, while listening to the sounds of male bonding coming from the livingroom.  Princess slept through it all, so everyone was happy!

Our first night of AWANA was Sunday night, and I am looking forward to working with the girls this year.  I have two co-leaders that I look forward to getting to know better throughout the AWANA year as well.

I have been doing a little bit of Tot School with the Princess this week.  We bought a toy at a garage sale - one of those that you push the letter or number and it says the name of it.  We have been using that toy to work on numbers.  So far everything is "E" to Princess, but she's enjoying the toy.  :)

Just a few pictures to wrap up my post:

No comments: