Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Flashback

Friday Flashback:

I was browsing through my pictures, and I found some from when I was dating my husband.  These are two of my favorites, taken on a trip to the lake with some friends about a month before we got engaged.  I love the expressions on our faces in this first one.  Tim is ruining yet another picture, and I am showing my obvious disapproval:
I think this one is just sweet.  I cannot remember if this was posed or candid, but I like it.  :)
I like my husband, too.  He is pretty great.  I am so thankful that I am able to be married to my best friend - a dedicated husband, an adoring father, and a giving pastor.  He is a man of integrity, and he challenges me to live for the Lord every day.  He is so much more than I ever imagined a husband could be, and I really do love him more each day.

No comments: