Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Product Review: BrytonPick

I am not a fan of flossing my teeth.  I really do not know why.  I love the clean floss feeling.  I know the importance.  But I just hate the process, and I only do it when absolutely necessary.  Gross, I know.
That is why I was curious when I heard about BrytonPick - the "floss in seconds" that is reusable up to 30 days.  Made of flexible stainless steel ends and a colored center grip, BrytonPick claims to be more socially acceptable than typical products.
I love that this product comes with a carrying case and fits into my purse (or wallet for a man).  I would never consider carrying a packet of dental floss, but the BrytonPick is in my purse at all times.  I am also a sucker for a product that comes in stylish colors, and I look forward to purchasing a pink one when my 30 days are finished with Mr. Red. 

The day my BrytonPick arrived, my husband and I happened to be going out to eat.  I ate my delicious steak dinner, and afterwards, instead of improvising and using a straw to clean my teeth as I have done on occasion, I used my BrytonPick.  It was great!  I did not feel disgusting doing that in public, and my teeth were clean.  I have some teeth that are close-set to each other, but the BrytonPick worked well even with those.

Are you interested in trying BrytonPick for yourself?  Visit their website for more details, to order online, or to get information about what stores sell this product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: