Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Product Review: Elle Belle's Bows

I love to dress up my little princess.  She is at an age right now where she still allows me to pick her clothes out for her, and she is beginning to leave fancy little pretties in her hair for extended periods of time.  This Easter, I decided to take advantage of her compliance and purchase some hair bows that would match her dress.

I have been a follower of Elle Belle's Bows for awhile now, and I am a fan of her work.  She makes the coolest Ohio State Buckeyes headwear for little girls, along with all sorts of headbands and hats, flower bows, and cause ribbons.  I browsed her selection and decided to order a set of 2-inch flower bows from her spring and Easter collection.  I could not find the exact colors I wanted, so I e-mailed and she did a special order at no additional charge!

I was excited when I received the following items in the mail:

The colors of the Easter bows matched her dress perfectly (true colors represented in photos below), and the princess was ecstatic over her "Go Buckeyes" bow.  I was impressed with the professional packaging and cards that each bow was attached to, and the quality of the bows was terrrific.  Each had no-slip grip attached, and the alligator clips were covered half-way with ribbon.  Perfect for staying in my little one's hair.

Easter Sunday, I dressed her up in her bows and new dress, and of course took many photos.  She looked like a little princess.  :) 


Are you interested in any of the Elle Belle's Bows products for your little one?  She has a referral system for friends and family.  If you make an e-mail purchase of $25.00 or more (before shipping and handling), you will receive $5.00 off your first order!  Take a look at the links on the top of her blog, and see if there is anything you are interested in.  Be sure to include my name as a reference in your order e-mail!

I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am not being compensated in any way for this review.

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously, Could Princess be prettier?? I love the dress.

Thanks so much for the very kind review! I am thrilled that you enjoy the bows!!

Warmly,
Kerri