Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Update/Grocery Challenge

We have had an eventful few weeks here. After my last post, Sarah came down with bronchitis. That was a difficult week, filled with calls to the nurse at the pediatrician's office, two separate visits there, and a frantic search for Tylenol that had not been recalled. I am very glad we are through that week, and I do not want to repeat it anytime soon! :)

Tim's parents and a niece and nephew came to visit last weekend. We really enjoyed our time with them and had a good time taking them to the beach and just hanging out. We love the fact that we are close enough to have our families visit! It's pretty great!

Beginning Sunday, I am taking part in All You Magazine's Grocery Challenge. You can read details about it here. I am looking forward to this challenge, and I plan to blog about it as I go. I haven't decided if I am going to do that on this site or make a temporary blog for it, but I will keep you posted!

No comments: