Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2011 Walgreens 100 Dollar Challenge: Week 12

It looks like there are some good deals at Walgreens again this week!  For those of you who may be new to Walgreens, check out Wild for Wags for some coupon match-ups and deal ideas.   A new site I like to visit is I Heart Wags.  This site gives previews of deals that are coming up in the next few weeks!  What a great resource, especially for those who like to order coupons online in advance.

After being inspired by my sister-in-law's new couponing blog, especially the  Couponing 101 post that touched on where to find coupons, I placed my first-ever online coupon order!  When that arrives, I will attempt a second trip to Walgreens for their great Trident, Reach toothbrush, Almay makeup, and Suave lotion deals.  I am excited.

Here is what I got today:
Tena ultra thins
Price: $9.99
MFG Coupon: $2.50
Store Coupon: None
Final Price: $7.49
RR Earned: $10.00

Plackers flossers
Price: $2.00
MFG Coupon: None
Store Coupon: None
Final Price: $2.00
RR Earned: $2.00

2 candies (filler items)
Price: $.49 each
MFG Coupon: None
Store Coupon: None
Final Price: $.98
RR Earned: None
RR Used: $4.00 Irish Spring, $2.00 Clearasil, $4.00 Reach


Subtotal Before Coupons: $12.97
Subtotal After Coupons: $.47
Sales Tax: $.72
Savings Percentage: 96%
(Note: Since I have no control over sales tax in my area, savings percentages are calculated prior to tax.)

RR in hand: $2.00 Clearasil, $10.00 Tena, $2.00 Plackers

*******
Yearly Totals

Amount Spent (Including Tax): $42.89
Amount Remaining: $57.11
(Awaiting $14.99 rebate from AccuCheck. This will be added into my amount remaining once I receive it.)
Amount Saved: $185.44

No comments: