Thursday, January 8, 2009

And still we wait

Mom and Dad D got in safely from Ohio yesterday around noon. They had a busy morning - left their house around 3:45 Ohio time in the midst of freezing rain, flew from Cleveland to Cincinnati where they had to scurry to make their connecting flight to Salt Lake City...where they had to scurry to make their connecting flight here! But alas, here they are, safe and sound, enjoying sunny high-60 degree weather...but no baby. Yet.

I have still been having some contractions over the past few days. I got excited yesterday because they were stronger than the previous day - but again, they didn't stick around! I have an appointment this afternoon, so we will see if these contractions have been doing anything. It looks like I will end up being induced early Friday morning. I'll let you know this evening after the appointment.


Sue said...

I went to the hospital to be induced with Jen and was told I was having contractions every 3 minutes!! Painless labor-perfect-lasted until 1 1/2 hours before she arrived!!!! I hope the same for you!!

Rachel said...

Ahhhhh...that's what I want!!!!