Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

The ever-changing Sarah

It has been hard to find time to blog lately! Little Sarah sure keeps our hands busy. She really is growing up quickly. I know you laugh about that - with her only being 2 weeks old and all. But she is changing every day. She now has a double chin, is showing more of a chin dimple, and is quickly outgrowing her newborn clothing.

We are waiting for our new diapers to arrive. We decided to go ahead and try the BumGenius cloth diapers. We have 2 that we have been trialing occasionally, and they seem to work well and hold up nicely. Hopefully that will remain the case!

I have been dealing with the baby blues a bit. Hopefully those will work themselves out soon! I realize everyone who has been through this can relate to how I'm feeling. Transitioning into parenthood is hard! Tim is being really supportive and helping me see reality when I get down about things. I sure love him. :)

Not much else is going on. Keep checking the facebook album for daily pictures of Sarah. I don't have time to post any on here right now, but I'll try to keep that one up to date!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I crashed hard after Micah came home. For those of in the adoption world, it's called the "Post adoption blues". Even though I didn't have the hormones going on, it was such an emotional journey that the coming down was really hard. Praying for you!

The Vrugginks said...

I remember going to get my haircut 1-2 weeks after Christian was born and seeing a pregnant woman, I almost cried because I wanted my little guy to be back inside my tummy - I didn't treasure those days enough. Eventually it got better though as I found new joys in cuddles, smiles, and my fast-growing little man - it will get better soon! :)