Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

24 Weeks

I had an appointment with my midwife today.  I cannot believe I am 24 weeks already!  Baby is looking good.  Her heart rate was 160 today, and she was kicking at the doppler as the midwife pushed on my belly.  *Love it!*  Big sister gets a kick out of hearing the baby's heartbeat.  She always smiles and has her "oh my" expression on her face.

We were able to schedule another ultrasound for the end of February.  I am really excited to see our girl again...and confirm she truly is a girl...  We decided to have a 3D one this time around, as my midwife assured me babies don't look quite so creepy at 28 weeks as they do at 20.  :)

I believe we are getting closer to choosing a name for this little one, although that will of course remain secret until she is born.  Tim likes one name, I like another, and there is a third that is sort of a compromise...but needs a good middle name to actually seal the deal.

And here is my growing belly!

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

You look great!! Take care! Kerri