Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

27 Weeks

Tomorrow marks week 27 of this pregnancy!  This means I am at the end of my second trimester/beginning of my third (depending on how you calculate it).  I am still feeling great, though I am noticing some changes.  I vaguely remember going through this with the princess, but I am tired all day long until about 8pm.  Then I get a second wind and find it difficult to wind down to sleep.  I was up until 1:00 last night.  Poor husband - I was talking his ear off for awhile there.  :)  I also have a perpetually stuffy nose, which requires double pillows under my head at night.  Heartburn is more intense this time around, and Tums are becoming my close friends.

We settled on a name at the beginning of February!  Yaaaay!  The name is intended to remain a secret until Baby arrives.  We do refer to her by name around the house though, and the princess is beginning to talk more.  However, even if she told you the baby's name, I don't think it would be understandable.  :)

We are looking forward to an ultrasound next Thursday!  Hopefully Baby will cooperate a little better this time and give us some good facial shots.

Here is a 27-week belly shot.  I have placed it next to my 24-week picture to give some perspective.

24 Weeks

27 Weeks


2 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

You look wonderful! Sorry that you need the Tuns though! Kerri

Forgetfulone said...

You're getting closer! The big day will be here before you know it.