Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Bowl Home Party Games (Product Review)

I attended several Super Bowl parties during my high school years.  These were a tradition that my youth pastor began in our church gymnasium.  During commercials, he would provide games and quizzes for all of us to work on.  Since I was not much of a football fan, this was the highlight of the Super Bowl for me. 

I always wondered where he came up with the game ideas.  If I hosted a Super Bowl party of my own, I would want to provide fun games like he did.  It would be a lot of work to come up with those games on my own.  That is why I was excited to learn about Super Bowl Home Party Games.  These games are downloadable and printable from your home computer.  What a great idea for last-minute planners!

I downloaded the Home Party Games Pack and was impressed with the variety and quality.  The trivia and games download in PDF format, and each includes colorful, entertaining clipart.  From football trivia, to fast food trivia, to a "make fun of the guys" quiz, these downloads provide a wide variety of games.  If I were hosting a Super Bowl party this year, I would definitely pull out some of these games.  Not all games are appropriate for all age groups, but there is enough variety that there is something for everyone!  For example, I would not use any of the beer-related games, but I really liked the different trivia games.

If you are hosting a Super Bowl party this year and are looking for some entertainment ideas, head over to Super Bowl Home Party Games and take a look at what they have to offer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: